- Wealth Protection
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance: Providing Security for Your Survivors
- Disability Insurance: Making Sure the Income Stream Doesn't Run Dry
- Medical Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Automobile Insurance
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Putting It All Together
- Worksheet: Premium Comparison
- Insurance Checklist
- ARE NOT A DEPOSIT
- ARE NOT FDIC-INSURED
- ARE NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- ARE NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK
- MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE
Important information about procedures for opening a new account
To help the government fight the funding of Terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Investment products are offered through Infinex Investments, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through Infinex Investments, Inc.